O parque onde fui fazer
uma caminhada esta tarde tem árvores espetaculares. Como estou obcecada em
pintá-las, fotografei várias espécies para as reproduzir na tela.
The park where I walked this afternoon has spectacular trees. Since I’m currently obsessed with painting them, I photographed several varieties to replicate on canvas.
Esta - This one
Esta não, demasiado farfalhuda; ia dar-me muito trabalho
Not this one, too bushy and too much work
Esta - This one
Esta não, nem saberia por onde começar
Not this
one; I wouldn’t even know where to start
E estas - And these ones
Aviso: Preparem-se
para muitas árvores no vosso futuro.
Warning: There are a lot of trees in your future.







Good trees and do have fun as I'm sure you will.
ResponderEliminarIn my youth, my preference was drawing houses, trees, and flowers.: )
EliminarCom tantas árvores, temos sombra no blogue :)))
ResponderEliminarHahahaha boa!!
EliminarMaravilhosas árvores de verdade! Coisa boa! beijos, chica
ResponderEliminarÉ um parque cem por cento verde, sem uma única flor. Gosto muito dele!
EliminarCá fico à espera das tuas árvores artísticas!
ResponderEliminarOs modelos prometem!
Abraço
Ontem prestei muito mais atenção às árvores e foi bastante agradável. Compreendi, mais uma vez, que necessitava de abrandar para ver o que realmente importa. : ))
Eliminar...there never can be too many trees.
ResponderEliminarSo true. And guess what... I actually hugged a tree yesterday, despite the people walking by... I was in a zen moment. : ))
EliminarYou have your work cut out for you.
ResponderEliminarHahahaha
EliminarGrowing up I lived in a neighborhood with chestnut trees, pear trees (that was our tree) and a peach tree. So many trees always nice to see and visit. Good luck with your tree seeking adventure. :)
ResponderEliminarAnd what an adventure it is!! My parents had a lemon tree and a quince tree. : ))
EliminarA sujidade dos espaços públicos é revoltante :)))
ResponderEliminarMuito!! : ))
Eliminar