Estou a ficar muito doméstica ...
I am becoming very domesticated …
… e executo multitarefas...
… and a multitasker...
… cozinhando e
ouvindo este livro, simultaneamente, com os meus novos auriculares – os Samsung
Galaxy Buds FE - Prenda de Natal.
... cooking and listening to this audiobook
simultaneously, using my new Samsung Galaxy Buds FE – a Christmas gift.
O autor conta-nos a história de Stéphane Breitwieser que roubou peças de arte no valor de US$ 2
bilhões no espaço de sete ou oito anos. Não usou violência para praticar estes
roubos nem foi por dinheiro, mas pelo grande amor e obsessão pela arte.
The author tells us the story about Stéphane
Breitwieser who stole from some 200 museums, taking art worth an estimated
total of US$2 billion. He never sold anything he stole. “His sole motivation
for stealing was aesthetic attraction.”
Este quadro de
François Boucher (1750) - "Pastor Adormedcido" - foi roubado por Stéphane Breitweiser do Musei das Belas
Artes de Chartres em França.
This painting – Sleeping Shepherd – by François
Boucher (1750) was stolen by Stéphane Breitweiser from the Museum of Fine Arts
in Chartes, France.



I haven't listened to an audio book - and suspect I would become distracted. Sigh at Stephane Breitweiser - and all thieves.
ResponderEliminarHe was in his early 20s. He is 52 years old now.
EliminarRoubar por amor à arte não devia ser crime! :))
ResponderEliminarAbraço
Foi essa a opinião dele.
Eliminar:)
...sleeping on the job?
ResponderEliminar: ))) Good point!!
EliminarTry “The Feather Thief” too. You’ll enjoy it.
ResponderEliminarThank you! Ebook already borrowed. Eaudiobook - #9 on 3 copies.
Eliminar:)
Desse modo, podes cozinhar e 'ler' em simultâneo!
ResponderEliminarQuase como dizem os brasileiros usando uma expressão algo brejeira, por impossível: "Assobiando e chupando cana".
( suponho que cana de açúcar)
Gosto de livros e filmes baseados em histórias verídicas. :)
Beijo.
Nāo conhecia essa expressăo.
Eliminar:)
The painting is very cute
ResponderEliminarCute? Beautiful, I say! : ))
EliminarDestaquem-se os novos auriculares, patrocinados pela Samsung Galaxy 😎
ResponderEliminarUm abraço, Catarina.
Boa prenda!! : )
EliminarI haven’t gotten into audiobooks. Great idea though.
ResponderEliminarI have been listening to audiobooks forever. : ))
EliminarI read a review of this book in the NY Times. What an incredible story.
ResponderEliminarDo you believe I had never heard of him?!! Where have I been? Yet, I know about the Italian fellow who stole Mona Lisa in the 1920s and was caught a few years later.
EliminarSounds like a really interesting book!
ResponderEliminarThere is a movie based on the book.
EliminarEsse livro remeteu-me para o filme com Pierce Brosnan... The Thomas Crown Affair...
ResponderEliminarTambém adorei a imagem das suas deliciosas tarefas, Catarina!
Algo me diz, que esses auriculares... estarão a fazer o maior sucesso! :-)
Beijinhos
Ana