The sound of the heavy rain was very soothing. Loud thunder not so much. But it was a perfect day for shrimp paella.
O som da chuva forte foi muito calmante. O som estrondoso dos trovões nem por isso. Mas foi um dia
perfeito para uma paelha de camarão.

Todos os dias são óptimos para uma paelha de camarão.
ResponderEliminarVou a caminho.
Concordo. : )
EliminarI love rain. Thunder not so much.
ResponderEliminarMe too.
EliminarPor aqui continuamos com bom tempo mas uma paelha sabe sempre bem!
ResponderEliminarAbraço
Um dia de sol hoje.
EliminarPaella is quite wonderful. The best I had in recent years was in Andorra, a little country sandwiched between Spain and France - but I’m sure you knew that.
ResponderEliminarYou are a world traveler. : )
EliminarIronically, although I have been twice to Madeira and once to Angola I have never visited mainland Portugal. You’ll have to take me there!
EliminarUm belo prato para qualquer dia! beijos, chica
ResponderEliminarExatamente. : )
Eliminar...I love the thunder!
ResponderEliminarSome may find it soothing.
EliminarThe meal does look good.
ResponderEliminarLovely hearing the rain, but we in our house can't always hear it or know it's raining as we have a tiled roof and double-glazed window, hence no hearing of the rain - but of course we do hear thunder.
That is ;good. : )
EliminarNão se nota pela pouca nitidez da foto - tem arroz?
ResponderEliminarO ingrediente indispensável na paella é o arroz.
EliminarOh, that does sound very good.
ResponderEliminarIt was so good that even I was surprised. ; ))
EliminarAny day is a perfect day for shrimp paella.
ResponderEliminarI believe so. : )
Eliminar