O pequeno lago está congelado. Não se vê nem um pássaro.
The pond is frozen. Not a single bird on site.
Then I hear a raucous honking… They are coming… And here they are… geese flying in formation…
E outro... And another…
Contei-os. Entre 120 e 130 gansos aterraram no lago congelado...
I counted them. Between 120 and 130 geese landed on frozen water…
Devia er a hora da janta gansal, só pode!
ResponderEliminarBonitas as as tuas fotos, gansos no ar, gansos no Lago... devias ter esperado um pouco mais até à hora da gansada recolher às respectivas moradas. O recolher, ficará para uma próxima sessão fotográfica, espero!
:)
:))
EliminarTambém estou curiosa para descobrir onde eles se recolhem.
How very, very beautiful. I am in awe at their skill in landing on a treacherous surface and HOW I would have loved to have been there with you.
ResponderEliminarI was disappointed when I didn't see ducks or geese when I got there. Then they made quite an "entrance". :)
EliminarThey do well on the ice.
ResponderEliminarExperts on ice.
Eliminar:)
...the geese look like they are skating on one foot!
ResponderEliminarMaybe they were getting ready for an axel jump.
Eliminar:)
I’ve never seen geese do that. Great photos!
ResponderEliminarThank you, Marie.
EliminarThis was quite a spectacle!
So many geese! I wonder if their feet get cold?
ResponderEliminar: )) I think they can manage a little cold. : )
EliminarEnjoy them. They are more Canadian than maple syrup!
ResponderEliminarhahahah
EliminarHow magical and lovely to see.
ResponderEliminarThey are a good source of entertainment. : )
EliminarParece que gostam de patinar!
ResponderEliminarAbraço
Peritos no gelo!
EliminarQue fotos incríveis.
ResponderEliminarBom fim de semana
Beijinhos
Obrigada, Maria
Eliminar" )
Don't geese feel cold?
ResponderEliminarHave a good weekend!
Para não perderem parte do calor mantêm-se equilibrados numa só pata. :) São gansos muito resilientes... ou não fossem eles chamados gansos canadianos, bem conhecidos nas américas... ")
EliminarBelas fotos!
ResponderEliminarObrigada, Isa.
Eliminar:)
Wow, that must have been a fantastic sight to see. And, the noise must have been loud. Geese are so noisy.
ResponderEliminarThey were very noisy when they were flying... to let us know of their arrival I suppose. : )... then they were noisy because they were happy to be together again. : )
EliminarYou got there just in time for their big arrival. How nice to see and take photos of the occasion.
ResponderEliminarYes!!! Good timing!
Eliminar: )
Que beleza pura!
ResponderEliminarVotos de um Santo e Feliz Natal, amiga!
Beijos.
Obrigada, Fá, que tenha um Natal com saúde e boa disposição.
Eliminar:)
Pelas imagens, deve ter sido lindo ver tantos gansos, que mesmo com gelo se aventuram neste lago.
ResponderEliminarFotos lindas!
Por aqui, no lago da cidade só vejo patos e cisnes. :)
Estes são chamados gansos-do-Canadá. Existem em grande abundância. São barulhentos e muito "sujos". :)
EliminarE pensar que caminhar sobre as águas já foi milagre...
ResponderEliminarAdorei as imagens! Beijinhos!
Ana
No gelo tb é um feito. :))
Eliminar