segunda-feira, 29 de novembro de 2021

 

Apoiando os restaurantes locais

Supporting local restaurants

 

Takeout de um restaurante polaco

Takeout from a Polish restaurant


Goulash de carne de vaca com “bolinhos” de batata silesianos 

e salada de repolho.

Beef goulash with Silesian dumplings and coleslaw

 

28 comentários:

  1. I am pretty sure we don't have a polish restaurant. Our loss.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I like Polish food. They also have vegetarian dishes at this restaurant. : )

      Eliminar
  2. Algo que Macau precisa, ajudar os negócios locais.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Eu ajudo, Catarina.
      Estão a passar muitas dificuldades.
      Ainda para mais com rendas brutais que nem a pandemia faz baixar.
      Falências e mais falências.

      Eliminar
  3. Beef goulsh is, I think, not a specialty of the polish, but more of the east europeans (hungarians, romanians, russians, bulgarians).Whatever, the goulash is a delicious dish, and the initiative to help local restaurants is a really nice one!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I believe goulash originated in Hungary. The first time I ate this type of stew was in Prague. Became a fan immediately, :) This Polish restaurant had pork, chicken and beef goulash. When we think of Polish food the first thing that comes to mind is pierogi. :)

      Eliminar
  4. ...look good for a cold evening meal.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Boa ideia Catarina! Bora ajudar os comércios locais!
    eu tenho por hábito fazer isso comprando presente de Natal nas lojas do centro

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Quando posso também o faço! :)
    -
    Beijo e uma boa tarde!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Eu continuo a apoiar os restaurantes locais... menos trabalho para mim! : ))

      Eliminar
  7. It's good to support local shops and restaurants.

    All the best Jan

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Here I like to support the restaurants in my neighborhood!
    A good incentive!
    It would be good if it repeated itself everywhere.

    A hug.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Looks good.
    We don't have a Polish Restaurant here, never did when there were plenty of Polish people living here, now we have descendants but I've eaten Polish food many times at my old girlfriends house.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. We have a large Polish community here in Toronto, so there are many, many Polish restaurants, grocery stores, bakeries etc

      Eliminar
  10. Também o faço sempre que posso

    Beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Faz muito bem em apoiar!
    E a comida está com aspecto delicioso!
    Muito bom!
    Beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Ajudar o comércio local é, sem dúvida, uma boa atitude.
    .
    Cordiais cumprimentos
    .
    Pensamentos e Devaneios Poéticos
    .

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Nada contra! Apenas não acompanharia com pão... nesta altura do ano... a caminho dos doces de Natal... :-)) A vida é feita de escolhas!... :-D
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ResponderEliminar