Fotos ao Acaso
Random Photos
(Stratford)
“Love and Hope Grow Here”
“O Amor e a Esperança Crescem Aqui”
The mail box with books in it is very interesting. So is the bridge
It was the first time I saw this bridge.I have a lot to explore...
...I wish that love and hope would grow in Israel and Ukraine.
Well... not happening in the very near future...
Gorgeous. I love the street library and how I wish that love and hope flourished across the world.
We wish... Unfortunately that is nothing but a utopian vision than most of us share.
Lindas fotos. Feliz domingo
Obrigada, Ricardo. : )
Lovely selections.
Thank you, Margaret. : )
Nothing enhances a neighbourhood like a mini library.
That is so true. : )
A Natureza respira e inspira.Bom domingo, Catarina.
Obrigada, Antonio. Retribuo. : )
De volta depois de um relaxante período de férias, passo para desejar uma boa semana.
Welcome back, my friend! : )
Love the little free library and the bridge. Nice selection of random shots. Have a wonderful week!
Belíssimos acasos... e fotos! BeijinhosAna
The mail box with books in it is very interesting. So is the bridge
ResponderEliminarIt was the first time I saw this bridge.
EliminarI have a lot to explore...
...I wish that love and hope would grow in Israel and Ukraine.
ResponderEliminarWell... not happening in the very near future...
EliminarGorgeous. I love the street library and how I wish that love and hope flourished across the world.
ResponderEliminarWe wish... Unfortunately that is nothing but a utopian vision than most of us share.
EliminarLindas fotos. Feliz domingo
ResponderEliminarObrigada, Ricardo. : )
EliminarLovely selections.
ResponderEliminarThank you, Margaret. : )
EliminarNothing enhances a neighbourhood like a mini library.
ResponderEliminarThat is so true. : )
EliminarA Natureza respira e inspira.
ResponderEliminarBom domingo, Catarina.
Obrigada, Antonio. Retribuo. : )
EliminarDe volta depois de um relaxante período de férias, passo para desejar uma boa semana.
ResponderEliminarWelcome back, my friend! : )
EliminarLove the little free library and the bridge. Nice selection of random shots. Have a wonderful week!
ResponderEliminarBelíssimos acasos... e fotos! Beijinhos
ResponderEliminarAna