sexta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2023

 

Equestrian Competition – Competição Equestre




A very exciting competition - Uma competição bastante empolgante.


I tried to post my videos, but I had some technical problems.

Tentei publicar os meus vídeos mas defrontei-me com problemas técnicos.

13 comentários:

  1. Incredible skill required - from both the human and the horse.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. After this competition, we saw an Australian horseman showing the skills of his other 3 horses. Quite enjoyable.

      Eliminar
  2. Exciting indeed. Both humans and horses are at the top of the animal world.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That would be fascinating to watch in person.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I liked it very much.
      Not so much when my daughter was learning how to jump on horseback. It was nerve wrecking.

      Eliminar
  4. Looks like an interesting spectator event to watch.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Gosto bem mais deste género de competições do que de corridas, que levam tantos animais à exaustão e morte!
    Que magnifico espaço, para as mesmas... adorei as imagens!
    Belíssima partilha, Catarina! Beijinhos
    Ana

    ResponderEliminar