A terceira temporada de Bridgerton começou hoje na Netflix
Bridgerton – Season 3 – started on Netflix today
I will start on season 1
First season was the best in my opinion.
I saw that on Netflix, that the season has arrived and will watch it when I get around to it.
Entertaining.
Não tenho! :((Abraço
Se o teu filho tem Netflix, podes ser a sua “convidada”.
...I'm an outlier, I've never seen Netflix.
And that is fine. : )
We subscribed once to Netflix about ten years ago and cancelled within months because we never watched it.
I suppose it was a very good decision.
I haven’t watched this series…yet.
Quite entertaining.
Não assino o Netflix.
Gosto de ver filmes e séries. E há muito por onde escolher.
Your Header is spectacular! I'm not familiar with the above series.
Thank you.: )
I have never watched it, more of a Breaking Bad fan. But I mostly watch European series.
Breaking Bad was a great series, I am told. I only saw one episode for whatever reason. But I saw Prison Break!! : )
I will start on season 1
ResponderEliminarFirst season was the best in my opinion.
EliminarI saw that on Netflix, that the season has arrived and will watch it when I get around to it.
ResponderEliminarEntertaining.
EliminarNão tenho! :((
ResponderEliminarAbraço
Se o teu filho tem Netflix, podes ser a sua “convidada”.
Eliminar...I'm an outlier, I've never seen Netflix.
ResponderEliminarAnd that is fine. : )
EliminarWe subscribed once to Netflix about ten years ago and cancelled within months because we never watched it.
ResponderEliminarI suppose it was a very good decision.
EliminarI haven’t watched this series…yet.
ResponderEliminarQuite entertaining.
EliminarNão assino o Netflix.
ResponderEliminarGosto de ver filmes e séries. E há muito por onde escolher.
EliminarYour Header is spectacular! I'm not familiar with the above series.
ResponderEliminarThank you.
Eliminar: )
I have never watched it, more of a Breaking Bad fan. But I mostly watch European series.
ResponderEliminarBreaking Bad was a great series, I am told. I only saw one episode for whatever reason. But I saw Prison Break!! : )
Eliminar