...with apples you don't need sugar.
No, we don't!!: )
Great for this time of year!
Every other day I think: what else can I do with all the apples I still have from apple picking? I believe apple sauce will be next. : )
It is years since I have made muffins - and doesn't cinnamon baking make the house smell good.
We, Canadians, love our muffins! : )Cinnamon smells soooo good!
Hummm devem de ser deliciosos minha amiga e aproveito para desejar a continuação de uma boa semana.AndarilharDedais de Francisco e Idalisa O prazer dos livros
Obrigada. Que tenha um ótimo dia.:)
Muito bom aspeto....Já comia!Isabel Sá Brilhos da Moda
Também eu!:)
I'll have one!
I'll offer you two!
Sounds good!
I'll have one with a cuppa.
:) Tea/coffee and muffins go beautifully together.
...with apples you don't need sugar.
ResponderEliminarNo, we don't!!
Eliminar: )
Great for this time of year!
ResponderEliminarEvery other day I think: what else can I do with all the apples I still have from apple picking? I believe apple sauce will be next.
Eliminar: )
It is years since I have made muffins - and doesn't cinnamon baking make the house smell good.
ResponderEliminarWe, Canadians, love our muffins! : )
EliminarCinnamon smells soooo good!
Hummm devem de ser deliciosos minha amiga e aproveito para desejar a continuação de uma boa semana.
ResponderEliminarAndarilhar
Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
O prazer dos livros
Obrigada. Que tenha um ótimo dia.
Eliminar:)
Muito bom aspeto....Já comia!
ResponderEliminarIsabel Sá
Brilhos da Moda
Também eu!
Eliminar:)
I'll have one!
ResponderEliminarI'll offer you two!
EliminarSounds good!
ResponderEliminarI'll have one with a cuppa.
ResponderEliminar:) Tea/coffee and muffins go beautifully together.
Eliminar