When I was growing up chicken was an expensive meat, served for high days and holidays only. It has come down markedly in price and I think is now one of the most commonly eaten 'meats' here.
Para um adulto que come carne, duas pernas não é carne a mais! :)) Também prefiro carne de frango ou peru à vermelha. Muitos dos meus pratos são vegetarianos embora não seja vegetariana.
Chicken is often in my menu plans, I find it so versatile. It also has a high level of good quality protein, as well as B vitamins, iron, copper and selenium. Yum and goodness on a plate!
When I was growing up chicken was an expensive meat, served for high days and holidays only. It has come down markedly in price and I think is now one of the most commonly eaten 'meats' here.
ResponderEliminarBut I know you don't eat it anymore, isn't right?
EliminarI don't, but my partner eats chicken often.
EliminarI have noticed that I am enjoying more and more meatless meals.
EliminarI'll tend to go for chicken parmigiana.
ResponderEliminarThat is good too, but I prefer this rotisserie chicken. I know it is not the healthiest kind of chicken either... but from time to time... : ))
Eliminar...it seems like we live on chicken!
ResponderEliminarIt does.
Eliminar: )
We do eat a lot of chicken in this house cook and done in so many different ways...love chicken.
ResponderEliminarMost people like chicken.
Eliminar: )
Bom aspeto!
ResponderEliminarIsabel Sá
Brilhos da Moda
Obrigada!
Eliminar: )
Frango, arroz e ... pois, não me parece mal.
ResponderEliminarBoa tarde de quarta, Catarina.
Boa tarde, R.
Eliminar: )
I'm surprised to see Argentina in the mix.
ResponderEliminarWhen we think of Argentina, we think of beef, right?! : )
EliminarAbraço, Francisco.
ResponderEliminar: )
A sério? E Portugal?
ResponderEliminarNa minha casa consome-se imenso!
Bjs
Yummy! Especially the rice!
ResponderEliminarDuas pernas de frango?! Não é frango a mais?!
ResponderEliminarComo pouca carne, mas prefiro frango a carne vermelha‼
Para um adulto que come carne, duas pernas não é carne a mais! :)) Também prefiro carne de frango ou peru à vermelha. Muitos dos meus pratos são vegetarianos embora não seja vegetariana.
EliminarSchelep!!! :-P Perfeito! Acho que nem é preciso dizer mais nada!...
ResponderEliminarBeijinhos
Ana
Chicken is often in my menu plans, I find it so versatile.
ResponderEliminarIt also has a high level of good quality protein, as well as B vitamins, iron, copper and selenium.
Yum and goodness on a plate!
All the best Jan