sábado, 15 de agosto de 2020

Mercado de Agricultores – Farmers Market



Chegaram! Finalmente! 

They are here at last!










Um mercado muito bem organizado.
Noventa e nove por cento das pessoas usavam máscara.

A very well-organized market.
Ninety-nine percent of the people were wearing masks.

****


Fazia calor esta manhã… por isso, decidi usar chapéu, o que raramente acontece. Este é meu novo chapéu de cor viva!

It was warm this morning… so I decided to wear a hat, which I rarely do.  This is my new bright coloured hat!!


Estou absolutamente convicta de que as cores influenciam o modo como nos sentimos. Eu senti-me muito bem disposta!

I am a strong believer that colour influences on how we feel. I felt good!

27 comentários:

  1. ...yesterday I took a short drive to Amish country of bought 2 bushels of tomatoes and 1/2 bushel of cucumbers. They are all canned on shelves in the basement ready to enjoy in the coming months.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Wow... you are not a procrastinator! All done in one day. :)

      Eliminar
  2. Love your hat - and would undoubtedly love the farmer's markets as well. It is too long since I have been to ours.
    And of course colour affects our mood - for good and for bad.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. : ))

      Going to the market in the summer is not only to help the local farmers, but also because it is a calming "activity" for me. I really did not need any of the fruits and vegetables I bought today. But they will not go to waste. : )

      As for the hat... this is my "fun" hat. It served its purpose this morning. That's for sure! : ))

      Eliminar
  3. Respostas
    1. : ))
      À medida que os anos vão passando, vou gostando cada vez mais de cores vivas, berrantes, embora a decoração da minha casa não reflita esta mudança. Ainda tenho umas sapatilhas – as minhas favoritas! – desta cor que comprei há uns anos. Ainda as uso. Contudo, não visto como o arco-íris... por enquanto : ))

      Eliminar
  4. I love that gorgeous hat. How wonderful to get to a good Farmer's Market. It is a bit too hot here for me to go. There is one that stays open during the summer but I haven't gone since before the lock-down.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. : )) I love my hat too. If I get lost in a crowd... I will be found easily. : ))

      I have two farmers' markets I can go to (one every Saturday, the other every Sunday) until end of October, I believe. They opened late this year. The farmers came to town when we started phase 3.

      Eliminar
  5. That looks like a great place to get produce and safely too.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I felt safe. People follow the arrows, they are not allowed to touch any fruit or produce and I only saw one woman and one man without a mask. At both entrances there are some young people who ask us if we have any symptoms and spray our hands. :)

      Eliminar
  6. Love your hat and agree with you on colour - Looks a good market.
    Take care.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Tudo com muito bom aspecto. Até o chapéu.
    Bom domingo

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Respostas
    1. Enquanto em localidades pequenas encontraríamos, provavelmente, pessoas que conhecemos, aqui nunca vejo as mesmas pessoas, ou sou eu que sou distraída.
      :)

      Eliminar
  9. Boa tarde. Parabéns pelas fotos de legumes. O chapéu é muito lindo também.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Obrigada, Luiz. O chapéu foi uma trivialidade colorida. :))

      Eliminar
  10. street or farmer market are my favorite places...fresh foods and affordable prices.

    Have a wonderful weekend

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Some products are more expensive. But it is worth it. It is peach season in Ontário. They are very tasty.

      Eliminar
  11. Tudo uma maravilha de publicação:))
    *
    As férias terminaram, agora vamos com calma...
    .
    Beijo e uma excelente semana.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Obrigada, Cidália.
      As férias, quando são boas, são curtas.
      :)

      Eliminar
  12. A visit to a farmers market is pure joy. Not only does it feel terrific to buy fresh produce - real food that looks, smalls and tastes so good - the colours are also beneficial for one's mental outlook as you say. Yesterday we had fresh corn for dinner, picked in the field mere hours earlier. It was delicious!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. These outdoor markets are really a feast for the senses. They nourish my brain and enhance my mood. :) A much more salubrious place than the regular supermarket even during pandemic.
      It is the only time I have to load up on cash!!

      Eliminar
  13. Adoro ir ao mercado, onde moro existe mas nem sempre tenho disponibilidade em lá ir. Aproveito quando estou de férias no norte e vou todas as quartas-feiras!!
    Adoro o teu chapéu!!

    Beijos e abraços.
    Sandra C.
    Bluestrass

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Uma forma agradável de passar a manhã... e optando por escolhas saudáveis! Um dois em um... perfeito!!!
    Tudo tem óptimo aspecto!!! Adorei ver! Sabe que se usar courgettes em vez de batata na sopa... o peso... vem por aí abaixo, não sabe, Catarina? E a sopa, continua com idêntica consistência...
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ResponderEliminar