sábado, 17 de abril de 2021

 É isso mesmo, cavalheiros!

Os campos de golfe vão estar encerrados… de novo!... até 20 de maio pelo menos!

 

 


This is it, gentlemen!

Golf courses will be closed … again!... until May 20th at least!!

 

28 comentários:

  1. ...you would think that golf should be a rather safe activity.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. More confusion today. Governing by guessing?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope that pleasant walks are not also banned (which would have much more impact on me than closing golf courses).

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. All our parks are open. And so are the playgrounds. The Ontario government has reversed its decision to close playgrounds... The whole situation is a bit depressing to say the least...

      Eliminar
  4. Amanhã re-desconfinamos quase completamente!
    esperemos que desta vez a "liberdade" se mantenha por muito tempo:)))

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Pensei que a situação no Algarve estivesse a piorar.

      Eliminar
  5. os campos de golfe também são a nossa praia :)
    beijinhos, bom domingo!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Os campos de golfe na minha zona estiveram abertos durante pouco tempo. Agora fecharam de novo. Há por aqui um pouco de confusão.

      Eliminar
  6. Wow, that doe seem severe. That seems like a good place so socially distance and still enjoy the fresh air.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. The golf driving range was always full. It didn't seem they were practicing social distancing.

      I suppose if they closed the driving ranges they had to close the golf courses.

      Eliminar
  7. Hopefully the infection rate goes down. I don't play golf but I do take walks and that is fine with me. We just came off our 5km limit that was imposed right after Christmas and now we can travel within our county. It is what it is and I know people, even me, are tired of the whole situation but what can you do. I don't have a plan so I'll follow the one that is in place. Crazy and depressing times but it will get better.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I feel sorry for the men and women who are into golf. I thought that they could still play with some modifications. However, from the other side of the street, it seemed to me that the driving range was pretty full and that people were shoulder to shoulder.
      I am into going to a lot of parks all over the city… and yet I have been going to the same one for over a year… I’m sure the golfers can think of something else to do in order to enjoy the fresh air… : )

      Eliminar
  8. Não fales em confusão aí, porque tanta confusão como aqui é quase impossível. 16 governadores que não se entendem e cada um abre ou fecha o que lhe apetece na respectiva região. Um teatro burlesco e trágico.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Aqui também alguns serviços voltaram a fechar!
    É por ciclos!

    Beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Macau é mesmo um oásis no meio desta interminável pandemia.
    Boa semana

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Sendo um desporto de ar livre e sem grande aproximação social não vejo porquê!

    Abraço

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. O nosso "premier" está a ser muito criticado pelas restrições que impôs até ao fim de maio. Há que considerar a saúde mental com as devidas precauções .

      Eliminar
  12. Bom dia Catarina, belas imagens, parabéns. Acho que com todo cuidado podemos aproveitar os lugares.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. As pessoas devem responsabilizar-se pelo seu comportamento.
      : )

      Eliminar
  13. I'm so sick of the inability of that incompetent premier to get a grip. Not surprised, but sick of it.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. As far as I could tell, he was doing pretty well in the beginning, but now it seems he lost his grip on the situation.

      Eliminar
  14. Por cá, vai-se desconfinando aos poucos... continua a existir muita irresponsabilidade!!

    Beijos e abraços.
    Sandra C.
    Bluestrass

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Não acho mal... o vírus continua bem aceso em muitos lados, infelizmente ... na India... novas variantes, né? Também já cá chegaram! Isto atravessa o mundo, em poucas horas, num avião, ou num artigo importado de qualquer lado...
    Já começo a pensar que nem em 2022, nos livraremos disto tão depressa, com os milhões e milhões de pessoas por vacinar por todo o mundo ainda...
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ResponderEliminar