I haven't done sliding since my youth days and I'm afraid those days are gone forever. :) Nice new header, I used to live in Niagara Falls, NY back in 2009. Only lived there for a few months and spent lots of time down by the falls. The town itself was depressing.
Looks fun, something I haven't experienced and most likely will not now.
ResponderEliminarI used to do it when the kids were small. It has been a while... : )
EliminarIt does look like fun. I went once (decades ago) and had a wonderful, wonderful day. And collected some impressive bruises.
ResponderEliminarThese hills were packed. I am sure kids and parents had a marvelous day.
EliminarLindos e bom de ver.Aqui um calorão de 40 graus! bjs, linda semana,chica
ResponderEliminarTanto calor!!! Acho que prefiro o frio. : )
EliminarFun in the snow! Your header photo is quite a sight to see.
ResponderEliminarThe falls are beautiful at this time.
EliminarWonderful new header.
ResponderEliminarIt looks fun, the last time I spent some days on the snow was, more or less, 50 years ago!!!!!
Those were the days... : )
EliminarNão me seduz mas os meus netos adorariam!
ResponderEliminarAbraço
Eles divertir-se-iam muito, tenho a certeza.
Eliminar...the frozen falls are a treat to see.
ResponderEliminarThey are.
EliminarIt's cold outside!!!
ResponderEliminarBoa semana
Very cold!!
Eliminar: )
Que maravilha de imagens!! :))
ResponderEliminar-
A vida segue pelas veredas do destino
Beijos, e uma excelente semana.
Fiquei dentro do carro. Demasiado frio!!
EliminarSuch fun! Great times.
ResponderEliminarI felt nostalgia for those times...
EliminarI haven't done sliding since my youth days and I'm afraid those days are gone forever. :) Nice new header, I used to live in Niagara Falls, NY back in 2009. Only lived there for a few months and spent lots of time down by the falls. The town itself was depressing.
EliminarAs far as I am concerned... those sliding days are gone forever as well. Now I should be cautious so I don't "slide" at all.
Eliminar: )
Niagara Falls, Ontario is also famous for its wine! I like the city.
I have never visited Niagara Falls across the border.
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
EliminarGosto de neve e já andei nesses tobogãs
ResponderEliminarTenho saudades da neve.
Boa semana Catarina
Escorregar nos tobogās era muito divertido. Nesta faixa etária já não me atreveria. :)
EliminarInvejo esse frio daí
ResponderEliminarPois é um frio lúdico
Este frio daqui
Deixa a gente maluco
Ah! e o vento
é um tormento
Abraço
Posso imaginar! : )
EliminarQuite a slope for sledding.
ResponderEliminarO aspeto é delicioso. Imagino o resto
ResponderEliminar.
Boa semana …Saudações cordiais.
.
Pensamentos e Devaneios Poéticos
.
Adoro as imagens... em especial a última, praticamente em modo panorâmico...
ResponderEliminarBeijinhos
Ana