I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr. Akhere and I decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. I followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr. Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp:+2349057261346. And testify for yourself.
I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr. Akhere and I decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. I followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr. Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp:+2349057261346. And testify for yourself.
I could tell these tree surgeons were professionals. They had the appropriate PPE. You can not suffer from acrophobia to do this job, that's for sure! : )
I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr. Akhere and I decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. I followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr. Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp:+2349057261346. And testify for yourself.
I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr. Akhere and I decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. I followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr. Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp:+2349057261346. And testify for yourself.
Uma actividade... que bem precisavam as árvores daqui do sítio onde moro... têm uma altura, que a Catarina nem imagina... desde que para aqui vim morar, que não me lembro de alguma vezes terem tido tratamento parecido... e tão necessário... Gostei imenso das imagens! Beijinhos! Ana
properly trimming a tree is a good thing!
ResponderEliminarThese guys started early this morning and for a while I didn't know where the noise was coming from.
EliminarI am assuming they were trimming and not pruning.
I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr. Akhere and I decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. I followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr. Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp:+2349057261346. And testify for yourself.
EliminarI saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr. Akhere and I decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. I followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr. Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp:+2349057261346. And testify for yourself.
You've got to have a good head for heights and know what you are doing.
ResponderEliminarAll the best Jan
I could tell these tree surgeons were professionals. They had the appropriate PPE. You can not suffer from acrophobia to do this job, that's for sure! : )
EliminarAll the best!
A skilled job, best left to the professionals - for the sake of the tree AND of the trimmer.
ResponderEliminarI agree. They were the professional tree cutter or surgeons.: )
EliminarUm trabalho de minúcia.
ResponderEliminarE arriscado.
Vi dois a cortar os ramos e dois em baixo a manusear as cordas.
EliminarDifferent from the trimming people did last month.
ResponderEliminarThey did cut quite a few branches. They took a few hours to do so.
EliminarArriscado!!!
ResponderEliminarEstive a observá-los com atenção. É um trabalho que requer resistência física e concentração, sem dúvida.
EliminarA isso não se chama "desramação" é mais destroncação...digo eu, que não vejo rama/folhas, nas árvores. :)))
ResponderEliminarLogo, logo, antes de ler as tuas respostas, pensei que fossem esquilos a comer as folhas. Estou mesmo a ficar pitosga...! :(
Se essa forma de tratamento tem esse nome, então é. Eles cortaram ramos pequenos e ramos grossos. O tronco propriamente , não cortaram.
Eliminar:)
Aqui já estiveram a fazer o mesmo perto da minha casa!
ResponderEliminarMas esta árvore é muito grande! O homem está em segurança?
Beijinhos
Por aqui também andam a fazer isso, pena que não o façam num arbusto que cresceu demais e tapa toda a luz que deveria entrar para os meus quartos :(
ResponderEliminarAs árvores 🌳 do meu jardim são resistentes ao inverno 🥶 e eternamente VERDES!!
ResponderEliminarIt needs to be done.
ResponderEliminarI saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr. Akhere and I decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. I followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr. Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp:+2349057261346. And testify for yourself.
ResponderEliminarI saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr. Akhere and I decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. I followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr. Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp:+2349057261346. And testify for yourself.
Uma actividade... que bem precisavam as árvores daqui do sítio onde moro... têm uma altura, que a Catarina nem imagina... desde que para aqui vim morar, que não me lembro de alguma vezes terem tido tratamento parecido... e tão necessário...
ResponderEliminarGostei imenso das imagens! Beijinhos!
Ana