Centuries-Old Tradition - Tradição Secular
“Fugu – in Japanese – means “fortune”. It is the name
of a very poisonous fish. So poisonous that the smallest mistake in its
preparation could be fatal. The toxic parts are carefully removed to avoid
contaminating the meat.
Fugu is also considered a delicacy.
The restaurant preparation of fugu is strictly controlled
by law in Japan, and only chefs who have qualified after three or more years of
rigorous training are allowed to prepare the fish. “
Fugu, palavra japonesa, significa “boa sorte”. É o nome de
um peixe muito venenoso. Tão venenoso que o mais pequeno erro na sua preparação
pode ser fatal. As partes tóxicas são cuidadosamente retiradas para evitar a
contaminação da carne.
Fugu é considerado uma iguaria.
A preparação deste peixe
nos restaurantes é estritamente controlada, por lei, no Japão, e apenas os chefes
qualificados após três anos ou mais de formação rigorosa são autorizados a
preparar o fugu.

.jpg)
Elephant's Child23 de agosto de 2023 às 15:28
ResponderEliminarNot a risk I would be prepared to take.
Me neither! : )
Eliminar...it's a lovely BIG plate.
ResponderEliminarI wouldn't touch it. : )
EliminarI think I would pas on the fugu.
ResponderEliminarI would for sure! : )
EliminarFugu is a delicacy. One is supposed to taste some neurotoxin so a numbing sensation reminds the near death experience.
ResponderEliminarThanks, but no thanks. :)
EliminarPedro Coimbra
ResponderEliminar10:13 PM (19 minutes ago)
to me
Pedro Coimbra deixou um novo comentário na mensagem "":
Exactamente, Catarina - thanks, but no thanks
: )
EliminarThink I will stick with my fillet of sole!
ResponderEliminarI will stick with my salmon and my trout. : )
EliminarAgradeço mas não, obrigado 😉
ResponderEliminarQue coisa mais estranha... : )
EliminarYIKES, even with training I would not eat that fish. A big hard pass to that.
ResponderEliminarToo dangerous. No need.
EliminarI think I'll pass on this delicacy.
ResponderEliminarGood decision. : )
EliminarPenso que não arriscaria comer 😃
ResponderEliminarEu tenho a certeza!!! : )
EliminarMargaret D
ResponderEliminar1:48 AM (12 hours ago)
to me
Margaret D deixou um novo comentário na mensagem "":
I have heard a serving of this fish is expensive..
It must be!! : )
EliminarWon't be eating this, ever!
ResponderEliminarhahahaah
EliminarFuga... de fugir a comer esse prato! :-D Euzinha... Livra!
ResponderEliminarBeijinhos!
Ana
Since i dislike seafood anyway, I'm safe from this.
ResponderEliminar