Descer as escadas é mais fácil
Going down the stairs is easier
O auge do outono está a
chegar ao fim
The season’s peak is nearing its end
Não basta olhar para o cimo
das escadas, é preciso subi-las, degrau a degrau
“It is not enough to stare up the steps – we must step up the
stairs”





Nice quote. It means that merely recognizing a goal or striving for improvement isn’t enough; one must take concrete, proactive action to progress. Beautiful Photos.
ResponderEliminarAbsolutely! That is the only way to achieve our goals.
EliminarBut today I put the quote into practice in real time.
I went down and up those stairs twice without pausing. And what a cardio workout that was!
I have to admit... I was huffing and puffing when I got to the top of the stairs the second time. : )
Lindas fotos outonais e as escadas que são um bom exercício, mas quem como eu, com problemas de joelhos e pés, fica mais complicado, mesmo assim subo,rs...beijos praianos, chica
ResponderEliminarMesmo que suba devagar é um bom exercício.
Eliminar:)
Yes, we must step up the steps. Lovely photos of your autumn.
ResponderEliminarThank you, Margaret.
EliminarAnother mountain to climb. We have this!
ResponderEliminarThere are little mountains, big mountains...
Eliminar...I'm glad that stairs have railings!
ResponderEliminarI may not use the railings on the way up, but I hold on to them on the way down even at home. Just in case...
EliminarBeautiful colors. I might have pass on the stairs.
ResponderEliminarI saw one young runner running up those stairs!!
EliminarThe colours are gorgeous. Stairs can be a problem, I always hold on to the railing, it makes it safer and easier.
ResponderEliminarYou do the right thing.
Eliminar: )
Lindas fotos de Outono.
ResponderEliminarMuito interessante a ideia das fotos das escadas, vistas de cima para baixo e de baixo para cima.
Beijinhos
Beautiful fall colours.
ResponderEliminarLovely Autumnal colour.
ResponderEliminarAlways take care on stairs.
All the best Jan