quinta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2022

 

My favourite bread recipe.

I have tried many bread recipes. This is the best and the easiest so far.


A minha receita de pão favorita.

Tenho seguido muitas receitas de pão. Esta é a melhor e a mais fácil de todas.


Bread without yeast – Pão sem fermento


https://www.recipetineats.com/sandwich-bread-without-yeast-quick-easy/#wprm-recipe-container-46135



24 comentários:

  1. Respostas
    1. I will be making it more often. Next time I will use whole wheat flour as well.

      Eliminar
    2. I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr. Akhere and I decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. I followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr. Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp:+2349057261346. And testify for yourself.























































      I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr. Akhere and I decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. I followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr. Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp:+2349057261346. And testify for yourself.

      Eliminar
  2. Linda a fotografia da Florida.
    O pão não me seduz.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Fiquei com curiosidade... Hei-de ir espreitar!

    Beijos e abraços.
    Sandra C.
    Bluestrass

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Muito fofo e saboroso. Como não tem fermento talvez não dure tanto tempo cá fora. Vou experimentar a congelar parte dele.

      Eliminar
  4. It looks like it needs a bowl of chowder to accompany it!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Eu nunca vi uma receita de pão sem fermente!
    Dá certo?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Deu certo. Muito fofo. Leia a receita. Tenho a impressão que a Micaela sabe inglês, mas se preferir que eu traduza...

      Eliminar
  6. It is ages since I have made bread. Thanks for the nudge.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I have made a few types of bread during the pandemic. I like simple and not time consuming recipes.

      Eliminar
  7. I love bread. I remember my mom used to say: "You eat bread with every kind of food"!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Incrivél, deve ficar uma delícia! Amo pão feito em casa e esse sem fermento deve ficar muito bom!
    Feliz 2022.
    Boa tarde!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I love bread. I was looking for a recipe for low-calorie bread.No big success with it, so I buy what the store has to offer on this.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Que bom aspecto. Parabéns

    Beijinhos e uma boa noite

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Os que fazemos lá em casa também são muito bons.
    E quando estão quentinhos são uma perdição.
    Bfds

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr. Akhere and I decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. I followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr. Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp:+2349057261346. And testify for yourself.























































    I saw a comment here a few weeks ago about Dr. Akhere and I decided to contact him as instructed, thanks to this man for bringing joy to me as wished for. I followed instructions which he gave in other to get my lover back who left me and the kids for 3years now, but thanks to Dr. Akhere because they are back to me now for good and we are happy together. please do contact him for help too if in relationship problem via email at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp:+2349057261346. And testify for yourself.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Parece bem apetecível! Mas aqui deste lado, continuo no meu firme propósito de ter eliminado todo o pão dos meus menus caseiros... para mais, logo a seguir ao Natal...
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ResponderEliminar