quarta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2021

 

Distillery District


Um Local Histórico Nacional do Canadá desde 1988.

It was designated a National Historic Site of Canada in 1988.


















25 comentários:

  1. ...I love to see repurposed areas!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have only seen it at a distance but haven't gone in.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Respostas
    1. It was snowing and it was cold but it was still a pleasant outing.

      Eliminar
  4. It seems Christmas and the market stalls are already present in the Distillery district!
    I like your photos of the Christmas tree, the market stalls, the Distillery building.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. It is really beautiful at night when all the lights are on.

      Eliminar
  5. The photos do look nice and the snow :)
    The Christmas Tree is lovely too.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. We didn't have too much snow yesterday but the snow showers were persistent all day.

      Eliminar
  6. Espírito natalício na arte e detalhes fotográficos fascinantes.
    .
    Saudações amigas
    .
    Pensamentos e Devaneios Poéticos
    .

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Respostas
    1. It was a pleasant afternoon mainly when we went to a restaurant to have lunch. : )

      Eliminar
  8. Gostei bastante!:)

    Votos de uma boa tarde! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. It looks very festive. I love the big Christmas tree!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Respostas
    1. Foi mesmo. Depois do almoço tivemos que andar com capuz ou gorro.

      Eliminar
  11. O Natal pela cidade!... Adorei poder apreciar tantas panorâmicas carregadinhas de deliciosos pormenores natalícios!
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ResponderEliminar