Salgueiro tentanto alcançar as nuvens
Willow tree reaching for the clouds
As nuvens fazem o
que sabem fazer de melhor, fundem-se com outras nuvens e depois seguem em
frente.
Clouds are doing what they do best… they merge with
other clouds and then they all move on.
...wonderful saying.
ResponderEliminarThanks Tom
EliminarSuch a beautiful setting!
ResponderEliminarI thought so too. : )
EliminarParece-me uma Chorão! Ou não?!
ResponderEliminar-
Diz a Criança, perspicaz ...
-
Beijo e um excelente fim de semana
Sim. Enorme.
EliminarYour photo brought back a childhood memory. Walking home from school, I used to pass a big willow tree. Every now and then, I'd crawl under its branches and hide inside for a while.
ResponderEliminarI can imagine you doing that. : )
EliminarI remember seeing a huge willow tree where we used to live. I always enjoyed seeing it when I walked by. Nice looking sky in your beautifully composed photo.
ResponderEliminarNasci numa casinha pobre sita no campo. Muito perto havia/há um grande lago rodeado de salgueiros. Conheço bem essa árvore
ResponderEliminar.
.
Cumprimentos natalícios
.
Pensamentos e Devaneios Poéticos
Existem muitas por aqui principalmente perto de lagos e rios.
EliminarWhat a beautiful scene. Thank you.
ResponderEliminarThank you, EC.
EliminarWe had a willow tree on the property when I was growing up.
ResponderEliminarNear a body of water?
EliminarLinda imagem
ResponderEliminarObrigada, Paula.
EliminarMagnífica foto.
ResponderEliminarBeijinhos e um excelente fim de semana
Obrigada, Paula.
Eliminar: )
Uma imagem perfeita
ResponderEliminarabraço
Obrigada, Alfacinha.
EliminarQue bela imagem!
ResponderEliminarIsabel Sá
Brilhos da Moda
Obrigada, Isa.
EliminarWillow trees are beautiful.
ResponderEliminarWhere there is a body of water, there are willow trees. : )
EliminarAdorei a imagem!!! Mas o que mais parece chamar a atenção é esse cubo de verdura, que o formato da árvore, parece configurar...
ResponderEliminarBeijinhos
Ana