Features of Stratford – Restaurante Features de Stratford
Um estabelecimento da
velha-guarda que serve doses generosas de pequenos-almoços tradicionais e com
uma vasta seleção de almoços. Localizado
no centro da cidade, está aberto das 6h30 às 15h. Caso estejam interessados em passar por lá. : )
“Old-school daytime establishment serving up generous
plates of traditional breakfast and lunch fare. Located downtown, and open for
all day breakfast and lunch, Features is a welcoming family owned restaurant. Hours: 6:30 am – 3 pm.”
Paulet Bunyan Special - Especial Paulet Bunyan
Two breakfasts captured my attention:
Dois pequenos-almoços captaram a minha atenção pelo seu nome:
Paul Bunyan
Special: 4 eggs, 2 sausage, 2 bacon, 2 pancake, home-fries + toast
Paulet Bunyan
Special: 2 eggs, 2 sausage, 2 bacon, 1 pancake, home-fries + toast
Who was Paul Bunyan? Paul Bunyan was a giant lumberjack, a mythical hero of the lumber camps in the United States, a symbol of bigness, strength, and vitality. Stories about Bunyan credited him with creating the Grand Canyon.
And who was Paulet Bunyan? I am assuming she was Paul's wife. : )
Quem foi Paul Bunyan? Paul Bunyan foi um lenhador gigante, herói mítico dos campos dos lenhadores dos Estados Unidos, símbolo de grandeza, força e vitalidade. Um dos seus grandes feitos teria sido escavar o Grand Canyon.
E quem foi Paulet Bunyan? Estou a assumir que era a mulher de Paul. : )
Como o pequeno-almoço de Paulet era em quantidade ligeiramente mais
pequena (2 ovos em vez de 4 e 1 panqueca em vez de duas), foi este que escolhi.
I'll take the Paul Bunyan special, please. With coffee and juice!
ResponderEliminar:))) Even the Paulet one was too much for me!
Eliminar...I love breakfast and this looks supper!
ResponderEliminarThere is something special about this type of breakfast that makes it irresistible. :)
EliminarThat's a big breakfast.
ResponderEliminarTwo meals in one. Brunch. ;)
EliminarPequeno almoço????
ResponderEliminarPequeno????
Bfds
Foi um pequeno-almoço tomado ao meio-dia. Nāo há p.a. mais americano/canadiano que este. :)
EliminarLove your new header. I wouldn't be able to face a meal that heavy at breakfast - or probably at lunch either.
ResponderEliminarI wasn't able to finish it either. And it was my first meal of the day. I rarely skip breakfast at the regular time but it happened that day...
EliminarBeautiful meal with family is very nice
ResponderEliminarAspeto delicioso
ResponderEliminar*
Fim de semana com Saúde, Paz e Amor.
*/*
Poema:- És o Amor da Minha Vida
*/*
Obrigada, Mariete. : )
EliminarFica-me um pouco fora de mão! :))
ResponderEliminarAbraço
: )))
EliminarBom fim de semana, Leo!
Breakfast looks good, but too much. Hubby and I would probably share a meal that big.
ResponderEliminarThat was my breakfast and lunch. : )) Didn't finish it all but I was full for the next four hours or so. : ))
EliminarThat's enough for the whole day.
ResponderEliminarI don't think it is very healthy to have one meal a day... so, I made sure I had dinner. : )) I really didn't finish it all, which is surprising. I don't like leaving a bite on my plate. That etiquette rule is outdated. But then again... I never fill my plate like that!!
EliminarThat's what I'd call a very hardy breakfast.
ResponderEliminarIt was!!! : )
EliminarThat is one big breakfast to start your day with. I would have to go for a walk afterward. :)
ResponderEliminarWe walked... to the car. It was a bit chilly . : )
EliminarThe Paul Bunyan reference and the big breakfast do fit together.
ResponderEliminarThey do, indeed! I had never heard of this hero before!!
EliminarGreat header view!
ResponderEliminarAs for breakfast, I'll have 1 boiled egg, 1 sausage (or bacon), 1 pancake and coffee.
I will have oatmeal, almond milk and berries. : )
EliminarEm vez do pequeno-almoço, eu gostaria muito mais de assistir a uma peça no Shakespeare Festival na versão canadense de Stratford-On-Avon‼️
ResponderEliminarA anónima das margens do rio Reno que ama todas as peças do William 🎭
EliminarA versão canadiana é sempre bem sucedida. : )) Há muitos anos que não assisto a uma peça de teatro em Stratford. A última vez foi até num dia tipo retiro, com um grupo de colegas.
EliminarAinda tenho muito para explorar naquela cidade, incluindo, o desfile de cisnes que ainda não tive a oportunidade de ver. Tenho de esperar mais um ano, pois este ano foi em abril. : )